- Excellent cut through & abrasion resistance
- High quality superior Crosslinked Polyolefin
- Continuous use temperature of -55°C to 135°C
- Flame retardant (rated non-burning)
- Expands up to ten times its resting diameter (up to 10:1 ratio)
- NAFTA, ROHS & ELV compliant
- UV resistant color carbon black
- Resists gasoline, engine chemicals & cleaning solvents
- -55°C low temperature flexibility (ASTM D-2671 C)
Our products are used by the military and aerospace industries the world over for sealing in critical environments. Over-sizing and large expansions make installation over large connectors simple and practical in the field service environment.
High-ratio heat-shrinkable tubing, with expansion ratios as low as 4:1 and as high as 8:1, are designed to accommodate large size transitions between cables, cable connectors and backshells thus simplifying repairs of damaged cables as well as sealing the back end of connectors.
Available with or without adhesive, all are flame retardant conforming to military specifications as indicated in the product specifications.
High-ratio heat shrinking products with thermoplastic adhesive coating offer excellent strain relief and environmental sealing in wet and corrosive locations. Suitable for direct burial and deep sea environments, the material offers excellent fluid resistance as well as long-term heat resistance in extreme operating conditions.
- Superior crush resistance ideally suited for shipboard and communications cabling
- Build-up or shim cable diameters for a better fit for components in cable harnesses
- Very robust – used for strain relief and fire resistant mechanical protection
- Low temperature flexibility – can be installed on connector body, rear thread or plain cable shaft
- Heat resistant – no dripping, flowing or cracking at 225°C (ASTM D-2671)
Black, translucent, transparent, other colors can be customized
Can also be made to meet the requirements:
Please email to inquire